Another SOUL CLAP and another fun time had by all dancers. Brooklyn Bowl has been great for Soul Clap the added space and the big stage has brought out the best in the dancers. This month David Johansen was the guest DJ for the contest and he drought his Glam Punk songs for the dancers to shake there assess to and boy did we get a great pair of winners. Take a look at our winner of the $75.00 Shopping Spree she is the dancer with the tall boots. Wow she was my favorite all the way but i am sure glad she came in 2nd because she came in the store to use her gift card and she was just as much fun a person as she was a dancer. Three CHEERS to Jonathan Toubin for bring us another great SOUL CLAP and keep a look out for next months Soul Clap Dec 15th.
- Feel good in one of our vintage ’90s SILK SHIRTS!
- A$AP ROCKY stopped in…
- The best in GUESS T-Shirts, Sports Shirts, and Pants at Metropolis Vintage!
- FILA in effect at Metropolis Vintage!
- Avalanche of TOMMY HILFIGER at METROPOLIS VINTAGE!
- NASCAR T-SHIRTS are hot at METROPOLIS VINTAGE
- Ready? Set? Go! TRACK JACKETS are now available!
- PARADISE FOUND at METROPOLIS VINTAGE
- Don’t Let Our Vintage Hockey Jerseys Pass You By!
- THE MANY COLORS OF COOGI