Another SOUL CLAP and another fun time had by all dancers. Brooklyn Bowl has been great for Soul Clap the added space and the big stage has brought out the best in the dancers. This month David Johansen was the guest DJ for the contest and he drought his Glam Punk songs for the dancers to shake there assess to and boy did we get a great pair of winners. Take a look at our winner of the $75.00 Shopping Spree she is the dancer with the tall boots. Wow she was my favorite all the way but i am sure glad she came in 2nd because she came in the store to use her gift card and she was just as much fun a person as she was a dancer. Three CHEERS to Jonathan Toubin for bring us another great SOUL CLAP and keep a look out for next months Soul Clap Dec 15th.
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters in stock at METROPOLIS!
- Take A Trip Through The METROPOLIS T-SHIRT Department!
- “The World Is Yours” with a vintage SCARFACE T-Shirt from METROPOLIS!
- NAUTICA – the next trend!
- Get tough with a vintage LEATHER MOTORCYCLE JACKET from Metropolis Vintage
- Go BACK TO SCHOOL with METROPOLIS Vintage VARSITY JACKETS
- Wrap up in some SHERPA-LINED DENIM!
- Be BOLD in a VINTAGE 1970’s POLYESTER SHIRT from METROPOLIS VINTAGE!
- METROPOLIS T-SHIRTS by JOHN HOLMSTROM available NOW!
- Black Denim – for Durable Delinquents only
- Kardashians invade Metropolis Vintage