European collectors and NYU kids raid this 13-year-old shop for colorful Izod sweaters, combat boots and letter jackets with wallet-friendly price tags. But what they might not know is that you can rent some of the pricier, hard-to-find vintage at a fraction of the retail cost. Owner Richard Colligan specializes in rare band tees from L.A. (New Order, $250; the Clash, $200; Lords of the New Church, $150), and carries a handsome selection of men’s footwear (Draper-era Florsheim wingtips for $250). Rent for a week and you’ll pay 25 percent of the full price, pay 50 percent for two weeks, and so forth. Note: There is a minimum rental fee of $200. Mention TONY to receive 10 percent off through February 11. 43 Third Ave between 9th and 10th Sts (212-358-0795) Read the whole story HERE.
- Feel good in one of our vintage ’90s SILK SHIRTS!
- A$AP ROCKY stopped in…
- The best in GUESS T-Shirts, Sports Shirts, and Pants at Metropolis Vintage!
- FILA in effect at Metropolis Vintage!
- Avalanche of TOMMY HILFIGER at METROPOLIS VINTAGE!
- NASCAR T-SHIRTS are hot at METROPOLIS VINTAGE
- Ready? Set? Go! TRACK JACKETS are now available!
- PARADISE FOUND at METROPOLIS VINTAGE
- Don’t Let Our Vintage Hockey Jerseys Pass You By!
- THE MANY COLORS OF COOGI